Home Inspection Investment
Whether you are Buying or Selling a house, it is likely one of, if not the largest decisions you’ll ever make. The whole process can be difficult and often causes conflicting emotions and stress. A professional home inspection can substantially reduce the risk in your home investment or protect your investment if you are selling. It just makes sense to learn as much as you can about the quality of your home, before signing the paperwork and passing out the keys.
- ASHI Certified Inspector – American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) #258454
- Pennsylvania State Home Inspector – Compliant
- Certified Inspector – Certifications from the Exterior Design Institute (EDI) #PA147:
- Level 1 EIFS/Stucco Inspector Certification – Exterior Design Institute (EDI)
- Level 1 Building Envelope Moisture Analysis Certification – Exterior Design Institute (EDI)
We will communicate clearly and spend time with you during the inspection recap to discuss any item of concern. The buyer will have a clear understanding of any major defects and appreciate the high level of service. We use the latest software to provide a comprehensive Inspection report with color photos to illustrate the condition of a home; all reports are easy to understand. Take a look at our sample home inspection report, and then look at others. We think you will agree that Premier Home Inspectors produce one of the best home inspection reports in the business.
Experience and Qualifications
Home inspection pricing is very competitive. You might be able to find a lower cost home inspector. But think about it, do you want the cheapest home inspector at a time when you are contemplating what could be the largest decision of your life? Things you should look for in a Professional Home Inspector:
- Up-front Pricing with No Hidden Costs
- Certified Inspectors
- Has you, the client in mind at all time & carefully explains the Inspection Process
- Provide you with a detailed copy of the inspection report